The Merisuola Predator series is reinforced with Graphene. The action is a bit softer compared to the Merisuola Graphene series. The action is adapted for casting big flies for big predatory fish in fresh-, brackish- and saltwater. Because of the big demand from active fishermen these rods are made with EVA handles. This ensures these rods really take the beating they are designed for. These rods incorporate everything we have learned during 20+ years of rod design and manufacturing.
- Strong Medium Fast action
- Four piece rods
- The blanks are over 10% lighter than original Merisuola
- A natural unsanded and unpainted blank for the best action
- Unique graphene reinforced resin combined with a mix of different carbon fibre
- A double nut up-locking precision machined aluminum reel seat
- New patented REC Cerecoil nickel titanium stripping and REC snake guides
- Full wells EVA handles
- Fighting butt size varies with rod weight and a target species branded on the end cap of the FB
- Supplied in a custom aluminium tube with engraved metal end caps together with a cloth bag
- Designed and developed in Finland
Grand Daddy fly lines are the offspring of our famous Big
Daddy fly lines. Like its predecessor the Grand Daddy has
an 8.5 metres head. We have shortened the front taper and lengthened the rear taper compared to the old Big Daddy line. This means this line has even more powerful turnover for big and air resistant flies.
It is perfectly balanced with our Grand Daddy rods. The coating is very slick and supple which remains memory free even in cold conditions. The low stretch core helps you to feel the takes and set the hook. It also transfers casting energy better than traditional cores. The ready-made loops at both ends make it easy to attach the backing and leader.
Sinking Grand Daddy lines utilise our Sliding Density™ concept where the density increases gradually to the tip of the line. Except the intermediate line which is a classic full intermediate.
We have worked our butts off to do a new XLV fly reel family. These modern looking reels have a proper disc brake package, a real large-arbour design and an EVA handle which provides a solid grip even in wet conditions.
All moving parts are greased with SKF's water resistant bearing grease.
- Large arbour
- V- or heraldic V- frame design
- Smooth disc brake
- Built in counter balance
- SKF bearing grase
20 lbs backing from Vision. Perfect for your pike fly reel.
Thin and very strong backing line from Vision to put on your fly reel.
50 m, 20 lbs strength.
The new Big Mama leader family is made for active
predator fly fishermen!
Classic has a 50cm wire leader made from our Wireline (35lb) attached to a 160cm long fluorocarbon leader. They are attached with a tippet ring. This makes it easy to change the wire tippet when needed. The overall length of the leader is a bit over 2 metres. It has a Mustad’s FastachTM clip. 7'/210 cm